There won’t be a better time to learn a new skill to make money than right now. Nowadays there are endless opportunities to make money online. The basic need for getting into such methods requires lots of skills.
Such skills can be obtained through certain courses, which are easily available online. Learning such skills to make money is a good way to cover more expenses and take a little of entrepreneurship from the real world.
With such skills, one can get more money, pay less, make more of what one does and still save money from an investment. The rise in technologies has led to a huge growth in online platforms. Thus, it will result in numerous online money-making opportunities.
Learning money-making skills will not be a waste. It will always profit an individual in different ways by continually providing jobs and money. Different courses are offered in various fields, where people can learn the best skills.
The skills chosen to be learned by an individual should at least match a little with skills they already have.
Online money-making skills also provide work-from-home job opportunities. This article will be a good guide for those who are looking for highly profitable skills to make money. The best skills, courses available, and their details are provided below.
15 Best Skills To Learn to Make Money 
Top 15 Highly Profitable Skills to Make Money in 2022
SEO-Search Engine Optimization skills involve analyzing, reviewing, and optimizing websites. The main purpose of this skill is to improve websites contents to increase traffic.
The SEO specialist must improve the SERP ranking of a website. To increase the ranking, they will make necessary changes to the website.
Some important jobs roles available with SEO skills and their salary
- Search engine marketer ( Rs 4.2 lakhs to Rs 42 lakhs, average salary: Rs 12.8)
- SEO account manager (Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 8.7 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.9 lakhs)
- SEO manager (Rs 3.2 lakhs to Rs 17 lakhs, average salary: Rs 7 lakhs)
- SEO specialist (Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 9 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.2 Lakhs)
- SEO analyst (Rs 1.2 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 2.5 Lakhs)
How to get SEO skills?
SEO skills can be easily learned via online courses. Many places are available for doing this course. To start learning one should just find a resource for beginners.
Where to learn?
Digital Vidya, PromozSEO, LIPS India, The SEO training Institute, etc.
Blockchain is a system in which records of transactions made in cryptocurrencies are maintained. With blockchain skills, one can easily get an excellent understanding of such transactions. The important use of Blockchain skills is that it will help them to make better investments and to trade smartly.
Some of the jobs based on Blockchain include the following.
- Blockchain developer (Rs 2.2 lakhs to Rs 20 lakhs, average salary: Rs 6.4 lakhs)
- Blockchain solution architect (Rs 16.5 lakhs to Rs 30 lakhs, average salary Rs 20 lakhs)
- Blockchain quality engineer (Rs 3 lakhs to 14 Lakhs, average salary Rs 5 lakhs)
- Blockchain project manager (Rs 1.4 lakhs to Rs 6.4 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.7 lakhs)
- Blockchain UX designer (average salary: Rs 6 lakhs to Rs 7 lakhs per year)
Course Details: one can complete a professional certificate program in blockchain to get a learning experience in this field. It will take around four years to complete the course. Different institutions provide blockchain development courses such as B. Tech.
Best places to learn: Indian Institute of Blockchain Technology, Indian Blockchain institute, Kerala Blockchain Academy, etc.
3. Digital Marketing
With the rise in online facilities, marketing through online platforms has become prominent. Such advertising done on social media’s, and all other digital channels are called digital marketing.
As it is widely used by many peoples, the number of job opportunities in such fields is also increasing day by day. Digital marketing skills involve the ability to advertise on online platforms efficiently.
Jobs available for digital marketing skills
- VR developers and editors (Rs 2.1 lakhs to Rs 12.8 lakhs, average salary Rs 7.5 lakhs)
- Digital marketing executive (average annual salary: 2.7 lakhs)
- Digital marketing managers and directors (average annual salary ranges between Rs 7 lakhs to Rs 8 lakhs)
- Paid media specialist (Rs 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs, the salary range is based upon experience)
- Digital marketing specialist (Rs 2.9 lakhs to Rs 12 lakhs, average salary: Rs 5 lakhs)
Digital marketing course involves the study of all marketing techniques like email marketing, social media marketing, inbound marketing, etc. The course only needs a little time from a few weeks to around 3 months.
Top institutions: Henry Harvin Insitute, NIIT Digital Marketing, UpGrad, Digital Vidya, etc.
4. Video Editing
Video editing is an important, but also an easy skill to learn. Most all people have video editing skill of their own. But it is not enough in case of professional needs.
So such people who have inborn talents can acquire video editing skills to become more proficient. Video editing is required in many fields mainly in movies.
Thus the job opportunities available, will not end for many decades. With good video editing skills, one can make part-time income, and can also get into professionalism. Every such thing will provide you with money.
With video editing skills one can get the following jobs.
- Film editor (Rs 1.3 lakhs to Rs 22.5 lakhs, average salary: 3 lakhs)
- Television studio editor (average salary range: Rs 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs)
- Animator (Rs .3 lakhs to Rs 8.9 lakhs, average salary: Rs 3.6 lakhs)
- Marketing video editor (average annual salary: Rs 3.1 lakhs)
- Broadcast engineering technician (Rs 1.8 lakhs to Rs 9 lakhs, average salary: Rs 3.6 lakhs)
Numerous video editing courses are available; which people can also complete through online classes. In common professional video editing is studied and done on Adobe premiere pro.
The duration of courses in this field is very low at one month. It can also take up to 3 or 4 months. Within that time an individual will be able to understand it.
Best video editing institutions: Filmit academy, craft film school, red pixels, Mumbai film academy, etc.
Coding involves the use of certain programming language to create, edit or utilize computer programs to produce some results. It involves a series of codes or programs required to produce the desired result.
Everyone in this world is utilizing such codes in their daily life via mobiles, PCs, and many other appliances. Even an app is built up with coding.
Thus coding skills are one of the basic requirements in the field of technology. It has provided a lot of job opportunities, by which an individual can build a good career.
Major types of coding jobs
- Computer programmer (average salary ranges from Rs 5.5 lakhs to Rs 7.3 lakhs)
- Web developer (average annual salary: Rs 3 lakhs, the salary can reach up to Rs 7.9 lakhs)
- Front-end developer (Rs 1.6 lakhs to Rs 10.3 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4 lakhs)
- Software application developer (Rs 2.2 lakhs to Rs 13.4 lakhs, average salary: Rs 5.1 lakhs)
- Computer systems engineer (Rs .2 lakhs to Rs 12 lakhs, average salary: Rs 2.4 lakhs)
- Database administrator (Rs 5 lakhs to Rs 21 lakhs, average salary: Rs 10.2 lakhs)
Software development course is another important study in this category.Coding courses: Udemy, IIT Delhi, Bit Degree, etc.
Some talent is required to catch the customer's interest, make them do purchases, and resolve their issues. Such skills can be termed sales skills. Good sales skills should include confidence, resilience, active listening, and entrepreneurial spirit. Sales skills are needed to identify opportunities, persuade customers, and close a sale.
- Sales development representative (Rs 3.2 lakhs to Rs 15 lakhs, average salary: Rs 8 lakhs)
- Inside sales representative (Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 9.5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.9 lakhs)
- Sales Manager (Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 14 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.9 lakhs)
- Sales engineer (average annual salary range: Rs 3 lakh to Rs 4 lakhs)
- Customer success manager (Rs 4.1 lakhs to Rs 24.4 lakhs, average salary: Rs 10.3 lakhs)
- Account executive (Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 6.6 lakhs, average salary: Rs 3.5 lakhs)
Sales skills involve improving selling ability, attributes to drive seller behavioral change, and maximizing sales success. Its courses involve sales and marketing, a certificate for sales leadership, sales executive, etc.
The course duration can be around 1 year to 2 years. Some sales courses can take only 3 to 6 months.
Best sales courses: Pareto-Basic training, Sales Training Consultancy, The knowledge academy, work better, etc
7. User Experience
User experience or UX describes all interactions a customer has with a company and the provided by them.
If the buying experience is long, complicated, and hard for the customer it denotes a bad user experience. With good user experience skills one will be able to create, and design products for the customer in an efficient manner.
User experience skill is needed for product development, designing, branding, and marketing.
- UX researcher (average annual salary range: Rs 21.9 lakhs to Rs 35.8 lakhs)
- UX writer (average annual salary: Rs 22 lakhs)
- UX/UI designer (average annual salary: Rs 5.5 lakhs)
- UX strategist (average annual salary: Rs 39 lakhs)
- UX manager (average annual salary: Rs 21 lakhs)
- UX director (average annula salary: Rs 22 lakhs)
UX includes lots of design-based courses, communication-related courses, and marketing and programming ones. An individual chooses any course based on their interest.
The course includes a novice to a cycle of discovery, evaluation, and the study of all other techniques to meet the user’s needs. In common UX courses take up to 11 months for graduation.
Institutions that offer User Experience courses: NID, Industrial design center, Pearl academy, NIFT, etc.
Copywriting is the process of writing the text for different purposes by referring to other content. It is mainly done for advertising purposes and marketing.
Copywriting skill is hard and soft skills that individual use to write for different purposes. With good language knowledge, one can easily attain copywriting skills. There are numerous online job opportunities for copywriting skills in different fields.
- Website copywriting (Rs 1.9 lakhs to Rs 10.4 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.2 lakhs)
- Ecommerce copywriting (average annual salary range: Rs 3 to Rs 4 lakhs, highest salary: Rs 8.9 lakhs)
- Writing for advertisements (average annual salary: Rs 5.1 lakhs, based on experience it can rise to Rs 8.8 lakhs)
- SEO copywriting (Rs 1.6 lakhs to Rs 6.5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 3 lakhs)
- Social media copywriting (salary is similar to website copywriting)
- Long-form sales page writer (average annual salary: Rs 6.2 lakhs)
How to learn copywriting skills?
Since there are many copywriting online courses available, anyone can learn it easily. Copywriting courses differ for different job fields. It will only take 6.5 to 11 months in completing a copywriting course.
Best courses: Coursera, Udemy, Khan Academy, Henry Harvin, Institute of Data & Marketing, etc.
9. AWS Cloud
AWS cloud or Amazon web services is one of the world’s leading cloud platforms. It is a training platform that accelerates innovation. AWS cloud provides distributed computing processing capacity and software tools.
AWS skills are required to accelerate cloud outcomes, increase employee engagement, and nurture a culture of learning. The skill is somewhat a type of programming which includes, java, python, C, etc.
- AWS solution architect (Rs 3.8 lakhs to Rs 27 lakhs, average salary: Rs 8.8 lakhs)
- SysOps administrator (average annual salary: Rs 6.2 lakhs)
- Cloud developer (Rs 2.6 lakhs to Rs 28.9 lakhs, average salary: Rs 9.1 lakhs)
- Cloud DevOps engineer (Rs 4.4 lakhs to Rs 18 lakhs, average salary: Rs 7.5 lakhs)
- AWS networking specialist (Rs 2.9 lakhs to Rs 7.3 lakhs, average salary: Rs 5 lakhs)
- Cloud software engineer (Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 13.5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 5.5)
To get into the AWS cloud an individual should complete AWS training. One can also complete the AWS cloud computing course via online training provided by Amazon itself.
The course includes machine learning, database training, security training, and AI.
AWS courses: Networkers home in Bangalore, CBitss technologies, Jay IT solutions institute, etc
10. Project Management
Project management is the process of managing a company or a project by leading the work-team efficiently. It involves the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge, and experience to attain certain project goals.
All the skills required to complete a project perfectly is called project management skills. Some of the basic skills under project management include communication skills, interpersonal skills, and motivational skills.
- Project manager (Rs 4.8 lakhs to Rs 26 lakhs, average annual salary: Rs 14.2 lakhs)
- Project coordinator (Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 9.3 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.9 lakhs)
- General manager (Rs 5.8 lakhs to Rs 51 lakhs, average salary: Rs 24 lakhs)
- Business development manager (Rs 2.5 lakhs to Rs 15 lakhs: average annual salary: Rs 5.3)
- Program manager (average annual salary range: Rs 21 lakhs to Rs 35 lakhs)
Project management courses will develop an individual’s skill in successfully organizing and administering projects. The course requires 6 months to get graduated.
It will help a person to do structured planning, manage change and risk, and also manage stakeholder expectations.
Institutions: L&T Institutions of project management, National Institute of Construction Management and Research, National Institute of Industrial Engineering, etc.
11. Content Marketing
Content marketing involves the creation of online materials like videos, blogs, and posts. It is mainly done to attract the targeted audience and to attain brand promotion.
Content marketing skill is based on the marketer’s ability to create such content, which will attract a lot of customers. A content marketer will have to create a brand identity, grow an online community, and track the community’s growth.
- Content marketing specialist (Rs 2.4 lakhs to Rs 14.5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 5.4 lakhs)
- Content marketing manager (Rs 5.5 lakhs to Rs 22 lakhs, average salary: Rs 11.4 lakhs)
- Content marketing director (average annual salary: Rs 17 lakhs or more)
- Content promotion specialist (Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 12 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.5 lakhs)
Specifically, in a content marketing course, one will learn to organize and implement content marketing strategy.
The course also includes measuring the effectiveness of content marketing, building a professional brand, and analyzing. It will take around six to nine months in completing a content marketing course.
Best places to learn: Digital Vidya, Simplilearn, Internet & Mobile Research Institute, etc.
12. Graphic Design
Graphic designing is the way of creating graphics, visual content, pictures, and all other related items. The basic skills required to do such designs are called graphic designing skills.
Product design, branding design, website design, print design, animation design, etc fall in this category. Thus there are a lot of money-making opportunities with graphic designing skills.
- Graphics designer (Rs 1.1 lakhs to Rs 6.5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 3 lakhs)
- The creative director (average annual salary: Rs 17 lakhs)
- UX and UI designer (average annual salary: Rs 5.5 lakhs)
- Product artist (Rs 2.2 lakhs to Rs 26.8 lakhs, average salary: Rs 9 lakhs)
- Art director (average annual salary: Rs 8 lakhs)
Graphic designing courses are available in many institutions. It involves the study of graphic designing, visual content, and the use of photographs, colors, typography, etc.
Usually, the graphic design undergraduate course duration is four years. For post-graduation in this field, it takes 2 years.
Best colleges for graphic designing: NID, Pearl academy, United world Institute, G.D, etc.
13. Social Media Marketing
There has been high growth in social media in the last few years. Social media marketing is a form of digital marketing via social media. The skill required to do such marketing perfectly is called social media marketing skill.
It includes creating ads, promoting a product, and finding new customers through social media. Business organizations are using a major part of their marketing investment in social media marketing.
Thus, there are several job opportunities in this field to build a good career.
- Social media manager (Rs 1.3 lakhs to Rs 10.2 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.2 lakhs)
- Social media marketing executive (Rs 1.1 lakhs to Rs 4.8 lakhs, average salary: Rs 3 lakhs)
- Social media content strategist (Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 14.4 lakhs, average salary: Rs 6 lakhs)
- Social media analyst (Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 6.5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 3.3 lakhs)
- Public relations manager (Rs 3.7 lakhs to Rs 15 lakhs, average salary: Rs 7.5 lakhs)
- Social media specialist (Rs 2.5 lakhs to Rs 9 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.2 lakhs)
With social media marketing specialization, an individual will be able to use social analytics tools efficiently. The course also includes the training to become an influencer on social media.
It consists of writing, webpage building, video production, SEO, and ad designing. The course duration ranges from three months to six months. The best places to learn are the same as that in digital marketing.
14. Website development
The process of creating a website for the internet and intranet is called website development. It involves the creation of small simple websites to complex web applications, electronic business, and social media network services.
Website development skills consist of the use of web programming languages like HTML, CSS, Java, PHP, C, and Ruby effectively. With these skills, one can maintain the technical aspects, performance, and capacity of the website.
- Web developer (average salary range: Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 7.9 lakhs)
- Web designers (Rs 1.1 lakhs to Rs 6.3 lakhs, average salary 2.8 lakhs)
- Web content manager (average annual salary: Rs 9.8 lakhs)
- Applications developer (average annual salary range: Rs 3.7 lakhs to Rs 8 lakhs)
- Computer systems designer and related services (Rs 3.6 lakhs to Rs 34.8 lakhs, average salary: Rs 9.4 lakhs)
- Software publishers (average annual salary: Rs 3 lakhs)
Website development course is related to computer science and it. The course involves the study of everything required for creating a website.
It mainly consists of coding and programming for website designing. There are different courses for this field including diploma courses for UG and PG programs. In common, a web development course takes 1 to 2 years to graduate.
Top web development institutes: Techstack Academy, Arena animation, Frameboxx animation, APTRON, etc.
15. Email Marketing
Digital marketing done via emails is termed email marketing. It involves sending emails to customers to make them aware of new products, discounts, and other services.
Email marketing skill is required to create highly personalized content with better preferences. It will result in better customer satisfaction and will encourage them to buy certain products.
With email marketing skills an individual will be able to promote a brand and make the customers stay in touch with the company.
- Email marketing specialist (Rs 2.1 lakhs to Rs 14.9 lakhs, average salary: Rs 4.8 lakhs)
- Email marketing manager (Rs 2.4 lakhs to Rs 15.1 lakhs, average salary: Rs 6 lakhs)
- Email marketing executive (Rs 1.2 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs, average salary: Rs 2.6 lakhs)
Email marketing online courses are available at a cheap rate. Even free courses are available, where you can learn to promote a product or company. Such courses require only less time for completion.
It will only take a few days or a month to get an email marketing course certificate. As it is a type of digital marketing, the places to learn are the same. IIDE, HubSpot academy, etc provides email marketing certification.
Which skill is the best for earning money, and is it easy to learn
In India, business management is a good skill that can help an individual to earn the highest income. There are many jobs for this skill, with good salaries. Chief executive officer is the best job with the highest salary for those having business management skills. It will pay around Rs 3.6 lakhs to Rs 103 lakhs per year, with an average salary of Rs 29.6 lakhs. With the increase in experience and providing better performance, the salary will increase. A good example of this job is CEO Pawan Munjal, who gets around Rs 60 crores per annum. There are many other jobs in this field like marketing manager, engineering manager, financial manager, etc.
Money making requires a lot of talent. Such talents can only be acquired via learning and achieving certain skills. There are lots of skills which will help you to make money, even as a student or freshener. Some people will already have such inborn talents, but they will have to develop them via learning for their better application. Skills in SEO, digital marketing, video editing, etc can help an individual to earn both part-time and full-time income. This article will provide good knowledge to everyone looking for the skills to learn to make money. The best job recommendation for the skills is also mentioned with it for a better idea.
Q, What is the most profitable skill to learn?
A. Business management skills are the most profitable skill, which will help an individual to make lots of money. There are numerous jobs with good salaries for this skill like CEO, marketing manager, engineering manager, etc. Chief executive officer is one of the top jobs with a high salary in this field.
Q. What skills can I teach myself to make money?
A. There is a lot of skill to teach yourself to make money. Some of the main skills that you should learn are SEO, blockchain, digital marketing, video editing, coding, sales, copywriting, AWS cloud, etc. Such skills will provide you with a lot of endless job opportunities